SOL 21 DAY 27

Today was splendid. Ugh, for some reason I think splendid is kind of a cartoony word, or is that just me thing? In sure, but that’s not the point here kids. The point is I’m having an awesome day, so it all started with me waking up a bit early for a Saturday, then I saw my sister, my mother and my father getting ready to see the new movie, End Game. They had an hour in a half to spare, so my dad offered me to go to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast. It was packed, but hey it’s a Saturday Morning what can we say. I got my sisters hot chocolates while I decided to spoil myself to a vanilla Colada. Boy oh boy, was that drink tall for a medium, and the thing is I’m not complaining one bit. I offered my sisters sips of it, Aliana didn’t necessarily enjoy it as much as I did, because she’s not a coffee person. But on the other hand, my older sisters Olivia did. Later, I was offered to go to, ‘ A Day of The Child. ’ event by my friend Sofia. But sadly, I couldn’t go due to a head ache. Like four hours later after taking some medicine, I felt decent to walk again, then I remembered the friend that doesn’t live too far away from me is throwing a birthday party for her brother, so I went. Then it turned out I was going to stay the night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL.12 DAY 13

SOL 25 DAY 29