“ Middle School ” my book reaction

So, this is my official reaction to, drumroll please.. Middle School the WORST years of my life!Okay okay.. I’m going to admit, I saw the movie first. I know, I deserved to be shamed. But! Yes I started a sentence with “ but ” shame me for that to. But, ( god I did it again) was the book the same sorta like the movie? In my opinion, eh. It had the same concept and all yet, I feel the book had more series of events. Of course watching the movie first transitioning into the book, my initial reaction  will be, “ Oh my golly goshie, why waste my time I already saw the movie Ms. Haury whyyyyyy! ” But if you trust me enough, THE BOOK IS GREAT! The whole message of endings are kinda different, all these things I wanna spoil, so basically in the end what happened, < CENSORED BY THE SPOILER POLICE > And it’s all amazing! Lemme give you a short spoiler friendly my mindset, “ OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, RAFE GOT EXPELLED, LEO WAS HIS BROTHER, RAFE DID GRAFFITI GAHHH! ” Yeah, remember when I said it was spoiler free? Ha, funny story there.. Overall, it isn’t a bad book! Would I read it again right now? Totally! But it would be hard not to keep all the same thoughts I had during the ending while reading it up to chapter 7. Am I excited to rewatch the movie and compare it to the book at THE SAME TIME?!?! Yep! I am, sure am. Are you even still reading this? Are you confused? Don’t worry, I would be to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r