SOL. 26 DAY 30

Well, this is humiliating. So, after scrolling through my blogs, admiring that I have done all 25, I’ve noticed something, rather off. I didn’t do Day eleven. And since I’m like hungry hungry for this Chicago trip, I will do this. I’m surprised I may come out of this alive. So, today has been really umm. Yeah. When ever some says umm, it’s pretty self explanatory what they’re mind is processing. So, today in musical practice, we had to do our makeup for cast photos. I had to do my makeup twice, not once, twice. So the first time, I went in I tell you, IN. I spent right minutes rubbing white gunk on my face, then I got black eyeshadow. I was a zebra, and I. Telling you right now, it was bad, like it was a choice overall. Then, I either made people scared, or made people laugh. I did have people who were nice enough to give me good feedback and ask me if I need help. But I said no because I’m one those people who are loud, but are shy. You know what I mean? Are you one of those people, because I feel like I’m defined as one of them. Then, I felt uncomfortable, so I asked my friend for two makeup wipes, then I called it a day and tried again.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL.12 DAY 13

SOL 25 DAY 29