SOL 22 DAY 28

I woke up, as tired as ever. Me and the girls slept so late last night, our friend, Cora, wanted to go to sleep at 10:30 PM or something, it ended up being 4:45 AM where we gotten a hint maybe it’s a good time to start chilling. We woke up, I believe at the same time around, 8:00. If I wasn’t woken up, I would’ve probably got up around 11:30 AM. But anyway, we were taking turns changing and I was second. But I waited a decently long time to go. Once Cora finally got out of the changing area, I brought in my tooth brush, clothes and my sweater. I brushed my teeth, not losing my streak I’ve been maintaining for ever. Then I changed, pretty average. I got out decently fast. We didn’t have a lot of time, since me and Cora were going to leave at 9:00 AM, so we made the most of our time together overall. Then the devastating time came, to leave. Cora’s mom picked her up, I walked because again like I mentioned in my last blog post, it isn’t that far from my home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL.12 DAY 13

SOL 25 DAY 29