Chicago History, how fun

We’ve got you covered * dun dun dun * Chicago! Yup! History! Not just any kind of history, Chicago History! Look, if your like me, loving and adoring everything with the name, “ Chicago “ in it, then of course you’ll love this concept! In class, we had to pick our top three concepts/topics you wanted to write a presentation on. I picked, Eastland disaster, Willis Tower, and H.H Jhomes (. Think I spelt that right, please don’t call me out on that ) I personally wanna do Eastland disaster and H.H “ Jhomes ”. Why? Probably because well one, I’ve always wanted to go to the Death Museum, and studying H.H Jhomes may gain my love for murder concepts even more. And the EastLand disaster, well after studying the Chicago Fire that lead me away from doing that. And I’d like to study another disaster that seems to lure me in. And we as well did a whole competition in fifth grade with our knowledge of the Chicago Fire. I’m honestly more convinced that I can do better more with H.H Jhomes, probably because I expressed so much on my love of murders and murderers in general. Wait, I don’t SUPPORT murderers I just like murder concepts. Just wanted to make that clear. And that’s that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r