My non interesting weekend

You think I’m overreacting this time? Well for your information, it was more boring than being in the tiger section in the zoo, and all it does is sleep sleep, and more sleep! It started with tons of homework! Which wasn’t that pleasant! I had to do two assignments for math, a whole slide for Social Studies, and a foob web for science. I finished it all on Sunday, keep in mind we had a four day weekend. I slept on my living room couch, for what ever reason, and it was me, my living room tv, and two ginormous bags of Doritos. I watched three different anime’s, The Devil is a Part-Timer, Sword Art Online, and Soul Eater. They were decent, decent in my language is it’s really good, 10/10 recommend. I found out how to work a ATM. And how credit works. The more I talk it sounds like a ad gosh dang it. Notice something? I said “ talk ” haha how comedic. I discovered, that chimpanzees have a ability to rip someone’s face off, and get that person can still survive ( possibly please don’t quote me on that.) I also been listening to a lot of Undertale and Gravity Falls music. And that’s basically it. Thanks for reading and yeah bye I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r