My terrible dwelling Halloween anxiety

Okay okay.. I know I may have exaggerated that title a bit. But hey! You can’t leave now! I only have ten fingers to write this and I never bamboozle anyone, so please cut me some slack won’t you! Even if you leave after I made that whole ‘ speech ’ I still have your view so jokes on you! Okay I’m here to tell you about how Halloween was yesterday. Well it starts off with me switching my costume identity three times! I went from Shintaro Kisagiri, to Disgust from Inside Out, to “ Sign Guy ”.
 Now I get why people leave my post. I get home around 3:56 PM - ish. I re apply me makeup and face paint. I was going to leave at 5:50 PM, but in reality I had to run at 5:27 PM! Long story, I’m not going to go to in dept with it. So me and my friend, we strolled around what I call, “ The Beverly Hills of ( My town name but I can’t tell you :) ) I got a hole Starburst bar! As well a Hershey milk chocolate, and a full Skittles bag! I gave my sister mostly the Sour Patch Kids, she was sick and couldn’t go. And there’s one thing I noticed.. How come all the rich people don’t have curtains? It’s just giving someone a reason to rob you! Anyway, I found out that day that Life Savers have a gummy flavor! Isn’t that astonishing! And that’s basically how it went. Thanks for reading kiddo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r