Should we go through with cloning?

Today we will be getting discussing the infamous topic about, cloning. The topic where everyone has an opinion. Where is my head in the topic? Well, I have mixed feelings personally. In 1996,a sheep was cloned. Since then, cloning has become a high quality company. Remember when I said everyone has an opinion? Well I on the other hand can understand both parties in the situation. Yes, cloning can be irresponsible and unsafe. It can cause A LOT of commotion, and harm their cells a lot. But the benefits on the other hand, have you ever felt the heart break of losing a dog? Cloning can give you satisfaction. If you wanna read more about the cloning process, I suggest you read this article, this is as well the one I read off of! https://www.timeforkids.com/g56/clones-everywhere/ . Now that I think about the whole dog coming back to life thing, what if it wasn’t successful? What if the dog just exploded right in front of their faces? It can be dangerous for not only the dog, as well their surroundings. It can really impact on the dead in general animal’s owner. It must really be depressing watching your initial best friend not only once, but twice. So many point is, not only can it hurt you physically, it can as well hurt you mentally and phygologically. Again with going over if it may be able to work and and be a beneifit to our society. Then yes, it may be able to get people out of the dreadful state of life, and improve their happiness. Because sometimes death, especially if it was someone really close to you like a family member or a close friend can be a big cause to depression. So yeah that can improve someone’s scale of emotion. But at the end of the day, these are just opinions. And mine personally. I hope you can agree on some things I pointed out in this blog. If you agree with something, let me know in the comments! If you personally have your own let me know!

~ Wrote by Eloise Negron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r