Checking In

Well this is an astonishing turn of events.

If you didn’t know, hello ; I’m Eloise!
Right now I am 5’3 and going into grade eight.
Now I am not exaggerating when I say when I looked back at these blog post my jaw was found on the floor.
The amount of typos, oh dear. But I was more fascinated with one thing, how much I’ve matured over the two years. I was in awe to see this is how sixth grade me acted. I must’ve been a NIGHTMARE!

Right now it is Thursday July 23, I find myself enthralled with poetry.
I do hold a strong respect for art but literature has seem to overtake that small hobby of mine.

This year a lot of series of events unfolded.
Covid-19 is truly one for the books.


If you’re in a chance reading this I fully beg you to respect the mask order, it protects you from me and it protects me from you.

This year PARCC didn’t take place, unable to decipher where we are academically.

Math is still fairly difficult either way, I act like it’s no biggie but in a harsh cold reality it scares me, a lot of things do.

Well , I don’t like to say I transformed into a whole new person but I’ve matured and that’s very important to recognize growth, take care and stay hydrated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL.12 DAY 13

SOL 25 DAY 29