SOL. 13 DAY 19r

So, today for me has been pretty weird but exciting and fun. That’s the most basic description I can ever give to sum up my day. So it all started at 8:00 AM, me rising from the depths of my cave, which my sister decides not to sleep in. I laid there, thinking about weird questions I constantly ask myself. Fo example, if you punch yourself and you cry, are you strong or weak? Like, it can’t be answered! Anyway, that’s unfortunately not what this blog post is about. So I discovered that my phone was right by my side, and boy oh boy I wasn’t going to to let that opportunity go to waste. As I adjusted my thumb on the home button to my phone, I then came to the depressing realization, my phone is dead. How depressing. That means I had to get up. That is probably one of the only reasons I get up. I would choose my phone then brushing my teeth everyday and night, which is hard to do. Wanna know what I can do with those four minutes of my day? Be in my phone! But hey, I kinda want healthy teeth, because I don’t want mouth fulls of teeth coming out of my mouth as I’m working in my office I’m fifteen years. Needless to say, I did get up to go charge my phone, and yes turns out my phone was dead. Two seconds after that, I came to the idea that while I’m already up, might as well brush my teeth. Because these bad boys aren’t going to brush them selves. As I loudly barged through my doors, looked to my left, I saw my older sister sleeping on the couch. HA! Amateur. Anyway, as I turned to my right, going through the door to my kitchen, then again turning left, I’m now in my bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet, where we keep our tooth brushes, then picked out mine, I wasted two minutes of my day brushing things I never really cared about, but wanna know who does care for them? Mommy and dad. Any whoo, I finished up, went back to my cave, then I was offered to help for the musical I’m in. Just an average day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29