SOL. 16 DAY 22

Today, put that under pretty much average. But, the biggest catastrophe  happened to me this morning, it’s one of those chaos moments that no middle schooler ever wants to experience, like ever.   So, it all started at 4:30 AM, my dad wakes up for work, and since his alarm is like as loud as a dying cows scream, I obviously woke up. But for some reason, my sisters and mother didn’t wake up. So, I can confirm my siblings and mother are basically immortal. But hey, I’m really one to talk when it comes to immortality myself. Why are you making that face? Is there something in my teeth? Ah I get it, your eager to hear the story! Anyway, my big headed self went on my phone Andy watched videos of people attempting to bake, man Nailed It! is a classic. Before I knew it, it was 5:30 AM, I’m screwed. I threw my phone under my pillow, and forced my self to sleep, I wasn’t even tired though.  Fore I knew it, my 6:30 alarm rang. I was so tired, I don't even remember putting it on cancel. Then, I woke up at, 7:15 AM, that’s the time I leave the house! My older sister was concerned saying why was I still here. And all I remember is shouting out I don’t know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r