SOL 19 DAY 25

This week is so average where it gets to the point it’s so average of me to tell you guys it’s average and then it makes this whole blog post appear to be disgustingly average. I’m pretty sure this week has been exciting but I’m not necessarily paying attention to the aspect of the things that are exciting. I mean, yesterday I found out my friend Isabel also watches The Big Bang Theory. Which don’t get me wrong it’s an amazing show, but I’m looking forward more to watch the office than watch that. Please forgive me Sheldon. Speaking of television, I might watch The Act. It is such a good show! And it’s probably one of my few favorite shows I actually watch. I barely even watch TV. I’m more of a movie person. Any who, School was decent, well so far at least. In ELA we got a reality check about our behavior. And we realized how big of an issues our actions were.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r