SOL 2, Day 9

I sprinted through the hall ways, remembering it wasn’t allowed, so it turned into speed walking. I waited for my close friend, Isabel by her locker. It was clear I was impatient, but I didn’t wanna rush her because I’m too much of a softy. By the time she closed her locker I was going to speed to the lunch room, grab my lunch and go get my bottom to the band room on the second floor. But then had the realization she doesn’t run. Lucky for me, the line was clear, because it was the beginning of lunch and nobody called on the tables yet. I asked for the usual, the normal chicken patty. But I didn’t realize the dreadful thing that automatically made me not want to put the delicious sandwich in my mouth. I saw my other decently close friend, Diego by the exit door. I told him to go up while you can, but he was waiting for people. I insisted, then he agreed. Look, it wasn’t mean, we were late! We ran up the stairs, more like speed walking, but it doesn’t matter. What matters is we were waiting in the hallway for approximately five minutes! I could’ve token my sweet time! I was mad, but I got over it eventually. A couple minutes that felt like hours later, we were granted access to the band room. No surprise that we were the only ones in the room. It was like that for ten minutes. Then three seventh graders entered the band room, but lucky for us they were really nice. We were expect to stay from, 11:45 AM to 1:45 PM. Obviously, me as a stubborn sixth grader, I was fine with it. I think I never mentioned why I was necessarily in the band room. Two words, talent show. But I was kind of upset about it, I’m missing out in my favorite class, ELA. The time turns 12:15 PM, we were sadly to go to block three. It was sad, but I was lucky enough to go to English Language Arts to write this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r