SOL 20 DAY 26

I’ve been doing this for 20 days! Well, technically 18 but at least I’ve got them done! This has been very fun to do overall. Only five more days then I’m guaranteed of going to Chicago. I’m very excited for results. I’m hoping some did it as well. Because if I have the only one who actually did it, wooo that would be really awkward. Any who! It’s Friday! I’m decently excited for the weekend. After school I’m going to the Dollar Tree because I need to buy makeup for the musical Im contributing to. I woke up at 5:45 AM, because I go ultra instinct mode when I know the closet is open, because even though I’m almost a pre teen, those kind of things scare me to pieces! I woke up because my sister and her big head has to go to spring field like early early! And she doesn’t close the closet, so I had to get up and close it myself! That flipping tasteless swine! She doesn’t feel fear, she is fear itself. You may say I’m over exaggerating, but the only person who’s over exaggerating is YOU. Closets are as scary as mushrooms on pizza. They’re tasteless and you don’t need them! I slept well last night though, surprisingly. I slept so well I woke up at 7:13, I wake up at 6:30. GAHHH GOSH DARN IT ALIANA. God she’s evil on earth at this point, I’m warning you guys! But still, even though it’s a mile walk, I still ended up making to school on time so thumbs up to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r