SOL 23 DAY 29

Dang, I’m almost done with these. That’s a little, appalling sort to say. God, I’m almost free. Just kidding, I love staying up till midnight trying to get up to date with these. You think I’m exaggerating? Last night I stayed up till 11:50 PM writing two bloggers. It’s because I accidentally took a nap, because like I said last blog I stayed up until 4:50 AM or something when I was sleeping over at Nelly’s house. Then it kinda back fired in me. This week is the week of my musical! I finished doing my shopping yesterday. I practiced my makeup, I’m feeling pretty good where I stand currently. I got my shoes, which I’m going to wear for musical purposes only, because I’m like a slob when it comes to school, I’m extremely guilty of that. My mom is pretty excited for the musical, but since I’m actually in it I’m more excited than her. Or so I think, my sisters are attending as well,  cause I forced them, because they’re my sisters, so of course they have to come. My dad’s coming, he’s excited as well, because he’s my father. Tomorrow I’m presenting my project for social studies, it’s about Rome inventions. I’m presenting with my friend Isabel. And that’s about it, since it’s almost over I wanna say thank you for tuning in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL.12 DAY 13

SOL 25 DAY 29