SOL 24 DAY 29

Sadly, I hate to announce it. This is going to be my last day writing my Slice of Life blogs. I’ve made this decision so I can actually sleep at night with out being worried about it. I’m going to finish writing them today, Monday April 29. But on the bright side, I get to go to Chicago! As conceited as this might sound, yes, I did this decision for me. Because like I’ve mentioned, I need to sleep at night because one, school, and I just can’t take putting this in my schedule anymore. It’s not like I enjoy your company, what ever your name is, it’s just I wanna get back into using my free time in ELA for reading. So yes, feel free to stop reading if your already over my poor, poor decision and if your still going to stay I’ll save you the free time for questioning about it later. Again, I’ve mentioned this last blog, musicals this week, I’m looking forward to practice after school. Last week was super intense for the whole cast, including the crew because it was tech week and instead of leaving at 5:00 PM we left at 6:00 PM. But I ended up leaving around 7:00 PM because my friend, Bea, is like cast and crew and her mom gives me rides. And I overall enjoy Bea’s company! The show is looking pretty good, I understand the dances and such. I feel good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL.12 DAY 13

SOL 25 DAY 29