SOL 25 DAY 29

Well boys and girls, this is it. My last blog post of April. I think. I’m not sure if there’s going to be homework or anything. Anyway, it’s been fun writing about my ,ice. I’ve looked over and I’ve noticed a huge transition in my slice of life’s. I went from describing every flipping second of the dat, to just going overall story time mode on you guys. And honestly, I enjoy writing it story time style on you guys because feel it’s really fun and I can add humor A LOT more easily then usual. Because I mean, there weren’t any rules specifically on how to write these. So, I’m going to have fun with it. Today in math was, odd. We had a sub today, and I prepared myself. Because whenever we have a person in the room that isn’t Mrs. Moon so in this instance the substitute, then class acts like they’ve had a million shits of expresso. Yep, that’s my math class. And my ELA class, but the class still acts like they’ve had a million shots of expresso even when Ms. Haury’s in the room. Poor thing, how does she survive. Mad respect for her. I wonder when the next block three comes next year she’s going to talk about us, and will it be good. I have my doubts. It looks like we’ve hit the end of the mark here, if you’ve been reading since I started, thank you and have a good rays of your April.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL.12 DAY 13