SOL 3, Day 10

As we were in the excitement of finishing up IRC, we were told the devastating news it was time to move in to block one, as devastated I was, it was what it was. But good enough for me that I didn’t have to switch classrooms since my excel is my science class. Our class were originally an estimate of an hour because of IRC. But for some drastic reason, it narrowed down for thirty nine minutes, but we’ll get more into that later. While I was in the back of the science room, reading about ocean currents and gyres. Then the intercom turned on, little did we know the words that came out would change our day performance. “ Please report to your excels at 11:20. ” It was 11:16, we were all confused then it hit us. Earlier today we were told in science that a pipe in our area broke, and our school was one of the areas it got affected by. So there was no water for drinking nor rest rooms. So of course we would slightly freaking out. I know it doesn’t really sound that big of a deal, but imagine being in a building with an estimate of six hundred people, but no source of water for anyone in the building. It was an experience to be apart of, but I’m happy it’s over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r