SOL. 4 DAY 11

As I walked out of social studies, going to my locker and concentrating on getting my locker combination correct, lucky for me I got it first try. I put away my social studies book, just holding my folder and my two books. I went in, then slowly making my self realizing its a special schedule today so I go to lunch. It took me a while to process that information in my brain, but good thing I manage to leave my ELA room pretty quick with out anyone realizing I was there. I ran to my locker, quickly putting in my locker combination, again, managed to get it first try. I threw everything in my Coker, but my big head forgot I had my iPad around my shoulder. I saw my friends that I sat with at lunch by their lockers, I volunteered myself to walk with them, we managed to get there before we got called on to get our lunches. This schedule was sure confusing. I’m keeping in the back of my mind I have a show to host at 6:00 PM SHARP! So I am mentally preparing myself for that moment to come. But I am also not excited to walk around for two hours in five inch heels. But for the whole show in general I’m excited to prove that talking into a mic is a talent because you gave yourself the courage to go up there more than once

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r