SOL. 6 DAY 13

As I walked through the back yard with my friends, casually passing our backs keeping in mind we really didn’t need them for how close the trip is. It took us a while to get out of that backyard because we kept talking and joking, but hey I’m not really allowed to complain because I was doing it as well.
As we finally got through the gate and into the alley for a place that is basically 45 steps away, we were again talking and making jokes, and again not allowed to complain because I was doing it as well. If your indexing where were going we are going to the infamous Dunkin Donuts. In all we had $23.50 with our money, and DD is pretty cheap so we were letting ourselves go crazy. Our order was very, wild. We asked for fifty munchkins and three vanilla colada’s. And they didn’t give us fifty munchkins! They gave us like one hundred and two! Which, I’m not complaining I’m just doing a exciting free frame in my head. As we walked through the drive through and into the alley, we just hung out in the backyard for the mean time. And just a little fun fact, we were saying we should go to Starbucks and for basically two hour  sand thirteen minutes we were thinking of what name to use for order.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r