SOL. 7 DAY 14

I never realized how much of a bother I can be until this day and some of yesterday I can be to anyone that I meet so they can be apart of my life. So yesterday, like I blogged about, I went to my friends house they had a ukulele, and I never realized how easy it was to play and I instantly became really obsessed with the overall arts of it. Then I started strategizing, like a lot at home. I walked around the house just looking down, and I know what your thinking, Eloise, your selfish. And the answer is, I’m not usually like this but this is a call for desperation. My parents aka mostly my father asked me what’s up and I said four words since my birthday is coming up, I. WANT. A UKULELE.  It’s funny because throughout the day my father frequently kept asking that question, but he stopped half way through because my answer I was going to respond with was going to be so quick and predictable. God, I’m a genius, yet at the same time I’m annoying, sorry dad. Me and my dad talked about it today, and he said we’ll think about it when it comes down to my birthday, so that makes me excited! Again, sorry for being annoying dad and yeah that’s that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r