SOL.1 Day 8

I braced me and my nerves as I was waiting outside of the most dreadful class of the day, math. I saw Mrs. Moon doing a gesture through the wood door. There was about five of us waiting, I was able to give myself a pat on the back for getting there early, but hey not to sound cocky it’s nothing new. I saw the writing on the board, and gulped. ‘ PARCC Prep ’. I never wanted to curl my head around my arms and ask my parents to never go to school again. But yet I really want my job as an archeologist so that isn’t really an option to quit when it comes to the real world. I pulled my seat and sat down, letting out a sigh of obvious stress. Two minutes later, the wooden door swinged open, as came in the people who are usually late for class. But it doesn’t really bother me because I had to get my work done. As I opened my Class Kick fairly quickly, I scrolled through all the old assignments we did earlier in the year I managed to find what exactly we needed to get started with personal learning time for the day. The work is stuff I’m unfimiliar with, but I don’t really worry because we’re going to eventually learn the stuff we aren’t really knowledged about. I turn to the bright SMART board, seeing the timer went from 25:00, to 3:45. I continued my work, then the loud noise of the timer representing time out filled the room. We faced our devices screen down, then we listened to Mrs. Moon. She announced all the people who were given hundreds, she said that it was a total of eight people who got hundreds. She was calling a couple of names, then my name was eventually called. That filled me with excitement, that made me proud of myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r