SOL.10 DAY 17

So, quick to add that is was after IAR testing, which again is the most stressful thing any human could go through. It went from being to long ( 90 minutes ) to to short, ( 60 minutes). But, as walking into social studies, I came to the realization that tomorrow is the last day for IAR. Heck yes! As exciting as that was, that doesn’t mean I can slack my work. So time to be in full focus mode, but at the same time being excited for the last day of IAR, and that a GLOW dance is going to take place at school tomorrow, but I’m probably going to be there for an hour due to musical practice. Have I ever mentioned to you guys that I’m in our district musical? I’m not that big of a part, but that doesn’t mean I’m not happy and excited to be apart of something that everyone in the district is apart of. So, in social studies, me and my friend Xiomara played a ancient Roman game called, Rota. Which a quick disclaimer means wheel in Rome. Anyway, a round lasted like 67777 hours!                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r