SOL.12 DAY 13

It was pretty weird today, but I can tell its going to be decently exciting! So yesterday, at musical practice, I wrote down my shirt information on a post it note, and my musical instructors were nice enough to let me pay the next day, aka today. I was lucky enough to get my mom to give me to fifteen dollars for my shirt. So I’m happy things worked out as planned. There’s as well a dance tonight, but I’m in a bit of a dilemma, I leave practice at 6:00 PM because today we are going to learn the finale for the choreography. And your only allowed to enter the dance at, 5:30 PM. So, I’m in a pickle sort to say. So, I plan on telling one of my instructors if i can leave an hour early, because I need to get changed for the dance. So thats my overall idea of what I should do. So, I’m just going to stick with my gut, and if they say no I can’t leave, then I’m screwed.  But my instructors are really nice, so I have an overall good feeling that they are going to let me, and let me catch up on the website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r