SOL.14 DAY 20

Today was decent, average sort to say. It began with me waking up and going back to sleep at leas a zillion times until I got a hint that it was time to get up and not be lazy. My sister was up, on the couch watching Netflix, while my other sister was just gone some where. My dad made his way from the bathroom to the living room asking me what I want from Dunkin Donuts, I say chocolate long Jhomes because they are obviously the best option you can get to start off your day. But hey, I won’t start today’s blog post with a subtle controversy. I had  to wait a while to brush my teeth, because eating after you brush your toothers before the time spans of thirty minutes should be illegal in every place in the Milky Way, I’m talking to you too aliens! Anyway, fourteen minutes later, my dad’s back from the best donut place in the world, and again I’m pretty sure the aliens can agree with me on that.  I went through that donut so quick. But four minutes later, I realized something was wrong, there was a pain in my mouth. I made my way to the bath room and gently pulled down my lower lip. Oh no. I knew I shouldn’t have ate that much Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It was the biggest sin on earth, canker sores. Canker sores are like acne, they show up for no reason. I have you not, I brush my teeth for two minutes every day and night, so why the heck do they suddenly appear. Well, the simple answer is, Cinnamon Toast Crunch. So basically, the cinnamon in the sugary cereal basically stores up my mouth. But it hasn’t happened in a while, so I took advantage of the moment. But it ate me in the bottom. Anyway, that sums that up, thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r