SOL.17 DAY 23

Today was average, that’s the most casual way I can sum how it is so far. I’m looking forward to musical practice, but that hasn’t happened yet, so I won’t try to bring that up as much as I normally do because I’d talk about in any situation if I possibly can, but hey, that’s a ME problem. So I won’t make it a YOU problem. Math was fun, I got a new shoulder partner. I’m pretty excited about it. Her name is Amadis and she can help me stay on track because I’m not one to label people, but she is such a smart person and also a decently close friend of mine. And yes, don’t worry teachers, just because she’s my friend I won’t let the reason that she’s my friend affect my overall performance in class. Math in general has also never been my friend, but ever since sixth grade started, I found myself a little bit more comfortable with math. And I don’t wanna start something but, I think sixth grade math is easier than fifth and fourth grade math! Again, that’s a me thing, not a you thing, or unless you think so too. I didn’t create the phenomenon. Or unless I did and I can make a bunch of money off of it, or I’m unsure and I get sued. So based on that I’m just going to stay quiet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r