SOL.18 DAY 24

Today was pretty fun in math! During PLT, ( personal learning time ) Mrs. Moon told is a bit about her school experiences. But I won’t say them here because it’s not really my story to tell. Any way, the work was pretty easy, as far as coordinate planes go to be honest. My new shoulder partner, Amadis, made the work lay out pretty simple and really easy to understand in her simple terms. Don’t worry, I said thank you, like eight times per time she helped me. I’m not really used to asking for help, once I got yelled at for not asking for help in fifth grade. It’s because I’m a bit shy. But hey that’s a me problem, not a you problem Miss I won’t say your name here because I don’t wanna get sued, lose trial, and go to jail in sixth grade. What would my jail name be? I think it’d be like, Jellowise. That’s already my nick name at home. Literally! I haven’t heard my mom say my name in like a year and a half. When ever she says my birth name I turn around in confusion and ask who said that. She either calls be Gel or Jelly Belly or Jellowise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r