SOL.9 DAY 16

So this happened like twelve minutes ago, but i just wanna write about it because it was one of the most random moments of my day so far. So I walked into my English Language Arts class, as usual to learn and fun stuff like that. I saw two of my close friends, Nelly and Daisy. And me, walking up to them, because it was still passing period and I didn’t really think anything of it pretty much. And I forgot what we were talking about other than wearing heels for the dance, ugh the word heels makes me wanna puke. But again, to challenge myself, I’m going to wear heels, but more comfortable ones for the dance. If I don’t make it out alive, tell them my story. Anyway, other than that I don’t know what we were talking about because we are really fast talkers in general. But we somehow got into the discussion of trust falls.. I know, random. But what’s even more random, two seconds after mentioning them, Nelly said the words, “ Trust fall ” in a matter of .88 seconds. Then all of this sudden we turned into seven year olds just performing trust falls. That was shockingly not one of the top ten most random occasions that happened through out my life time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 25 DAY 29

SOL 24 DAY 29

SOL. 13 DAY 19r